March 3, 2011

Checking In

Just a quick check in.  These last couple of weeks have been busy, busy.  I got the t-shirt quilt back from Joanie and am in the process of preparing the binding.  As I said before, I'm using the Moda jelly roll in red so I don't have to cut.  I thought I better wash them first since most the quilt is white and I didn't want any bleeding.  Do you know those things raveled like there was no tomorrow.  I should have put them in a lingerie bag.  Anyway, I've ironed them and cut most of the loose threads so I should be good to go. 

No sewing this weekend since my friend from Illinois is coming for a visit.  Yay!!!  We've been friends since about the 6th grade and I'm really, really looking forward to catching up.  She still lives in Illinois and I really don't get back there much.  Looking forward to a lot of shopping, laughing, eating, etc. 

Anyway, I'll be back later with pictures of the quilt, hopefully with the binding on it.

Have a great week/weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment