November 18, 2012

Holly Jolly Quilt Retreat

I've been having a FANTASTIC time at Cinnamon's Holly Jolly Quilt Retreat this weekend!  We started Friday afternoon at 2:00 and sewed until, well, in my case, 9:00 but you could sew until midnight if you wanted.  Then back up early yesterday morning at 8:00 to sew again until midnight.  Today, we begin at 9:00 and sew until 3:00.  GREAT weekend to get those Christmas presents done.

Karen and Faye, our fearless leaders, kept things lively with Christmas Carols, door prizes and of course, food.

You can work on anything you want but they had an optional quilt project if you wanted to do that.  I chose to make the optional quilt because, well, starting something new is always more fun than finishing the hundreds of projects you already have.  ;-)

I'll have more pictures later but this is the pic of my project, Jubilee.  I'm using a Jelly Roll of Little Black Dress by BasicGrey from Moda.
More retreat today.

Talk to you later,
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment