June 15, 2013

Embroidery

I was so happy at the way this was turning out - until I realized - yes, I have the koozie upside down.  Ugh!!  It was my first time using the koozies and I think they stitch out beautifully.  Well, if the design is right side up that is!  You can find them here.  I think I paid $1.09.  This one is for a water bottle.

It has been a crazy month.  After 11 years with the Jaguars I'm leaving to take a job with the Baptist Health Foundation here in town.  I'm very excited about this opportunity but very sad about leaving my team.  However, when opportunity knocks, you have to answer.

More later.  I actually got another quilt done can you believe it?




1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that is quite a career change, LOL. Does that mean you won't have quite as crazy times and travel etc.? It sounds like you are looking forward to the change. Wishing you the best. Hugs, Sue C

    ReplyDelete