May 5, 2010

Lots of Embroidery

I'm finally back and look what fun things I've been working on.  A new burp cloth.  Cute, cute.


Also, some new towels for a friend of a friend.  The beginning. . .


and somewhat the end. . .


The second glass is almost finished and then I embroidered a name on each towel.  

I'm heading to Blairsville, GA on Friday for a weekend of Quilt Shop Hopping.  Very excited!  I will take lots of pics.  My friends, Rita and Laura DeMarco (mother and daughter), own a wonderful quilt shop in Hiawassee, GA called Log Cabin Patchworks.  If you're in the area this weekend, please stop by.  I know they would love to see you.

I'm also picking up the Irish Chain quilt I made for my friend, Bonita.  Very excited to see it!

Ok, I'm off to pack.  One more day of work and I'm on vacation!  Have a great weekend and I'll talk to you when I get back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment