May 28, 2010

Mountains, Shop Hop and More

I had a fabulous time in the mountains!  My friends, Rita and Laura DeMarco from Log Cabin Patchworks, invited me up to take part in the North Georgia Shop Hop.  What a fun weekend.  There were 7 shops taking part and Laura and I hopped to each one all in one day (including their shop)!  In a little Miata convertible no less.  Sooo much fun.  Did I take any pictures?  Of course not!  I left my camera in the trunk all day.  Doh!

Anyway, it was a great time and the shops and shop owners were fabulous.  I will post a link to all the shops we visited that have websites in case you get up to that area of Georgia. 

I did get some bad news while I was visiting.  Rita and Laura have decided to close the shop.  Rita just turned 70 and wants to TRY and retire. . . again.  LOL!  And Laura doesn't want to run the shop without her.  I don't blame her.  Soooo, Log Cabin Patchworks is closing (a group staff picture).  Sniff, sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment