August 12, 2010

August

Not much sewing going on this month.  DVS was away for a few days with the team in Atlanta so I was able to work a little bit on my patch quilt.  I'm hoping to work on it more this weekend.  I need to buy some batting on Saturday. 

In other news, my mom had surgery a couple of weeks ago on her shoulder.  She's doing much better and going to physical therapy a few times a week.  Hi Mom!  Love you!

Our first pre-season game is tomorrow in Philadelphia so it (football season) has begun!  From here on out, time will fly.  I guess I need to start thinking about getting some Christmas presents made.  Yikes.

It's still pretty hot and humid but I'm walking every day.  Lost 4 pounds so far, so I'm very excited.  I would like to lose at least 10 pounds by Thanksgiving or Christmas. 

That's about it for now.  I'll update more this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment