August 28, 2010

Busy!

I can tell football season has begun.  Yikes, I've been busy!  We had our first home game last Saturday night.  Besides the fact that we lost, the game was delayed because of lightning for almost 2 hours.  Needless to say, we didn't get home until well have 1:00 a.m. and didn't get to bed until 2:00 a.m.  I am not a night person.  I am in bed most nights by 10 and up by 6:00 during the week days.  I didn't get anything done on Sunday.

My patchwork quilt is all pieced and ready to layer.  I just need DVS to clean off the table so I can use it.

I've gone back to working on a block of the month that I started last year.  Here are a few of the blocks I've completed.







The fabric is Portabello Market by Moda.  I LOVE this fabric line.  This was a 2009 block of the month named "On Point" designed by Bits 'n Pieces.  I'm a confident beginning quilter so these blocks have taken me a lot longer to complete than normal.  However, I've really enjoyed the challenge.








Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You do such a beautiful job, you should be proud of yourself. Wish I could give you a hug in person. {{{{{{{{{{Tracey}}}}}}}}}}}}}

    ReplyDelete