October 18, 2010

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Yessirree, we're playing on Monday Night Football tonight against the Tennessee Titans.  Soooo exciting! 

Anyway, I got a little sewing done this weekend.  I'm finishing up a couple of little table toppers for Christmas presents this year.  Have not decided where they are going yet.  One is ready to quilt and the other needs a backing. 

I've been tryng to come up with an idea on how to incorporate DVS' photos in my quilts.  I'm thinking I'll start easy with one of his flowers and applique it.  I was watching The Quilt Show this weekend and saw Melinda Bula's Fabulous Fusible Flowers episode.  This sounds like it would be doable.  Any other suggestions out there? 

Ok, back to work and fingers crossed for tonight!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment