October 2, 2010

Today I Sew



What a busy couple of weeks it's been.  I'm so ready for some downtime.  My friends were here from Blairsville, GA last week.  We walked, we shopped, we ate, we drank, we went to a very bad football game.  Awesome time, but I'm pooped!

Last night we attended a very nice art event at the Mandarin Museum here in Jacksonville.  It was called "River Visions 2.  1 River, 5 Artists' Visions.  The exhibit invited 5 local artists to explore the St. Johns River, then bring their visions back to share what the river has shown them".  DVS was asked to share some of the photographs he had taken in and around the museum (which is located on the St. Johns River).  It was a wonderful event and they had a huge turn out of people.

Today is down time.  I have a few errands to run, but mostly I'm just going to spend time in my sewing niche catching up on some things.  The weather here has turned. . .finally.  It's 60 degrees this morning and I'm going to enjoy every minute.  Maybe even open my windows today.  Tomorrow is our game against the Colts.  Fingers crossed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment