November 11, 2010

I'm Still Here and Veteran's Day

It's been a very busy couple of weeks for me so I really haven't gotten much sewing done.  My husband is a professional photographer and to keep expenses down, I tag along and help when I can.  The past few weekends were busy with a halloween party and a wedding (this past Friday and Saturday) and then a baby shower.  Had to whip up a quick burp cloth for that one. 

On a sewing note, I'm making another t-shirt quilt.  Yay!  These are so much fun to make and it's nice to know people really appreciate them.  I'm also going to start working on a purse for a friend of mine.  Has anyone made any of the Lazy Girl purses?  She picked one of those patterns and it seems pretty easy and straight forward.



Thank you to all our Veteran's and their families who served and fought so that we can enjoy the freedom have.

No comments:

Post a Comment