November 22, 2010

It's Almost Thanksgiving


I know, I know, it's been a while.  However, football season really takes it's toll.  We've not had a free weekend in almost 3 weeks.  Good news, the Jaguars have won their last three games and are now #1 in the AFC South!  Woo Hoo!

We have family coming on Friday for the weekend.  Looking forward to it, but have lots to do to get ready.

On the sewing side of things, I've been working diligently on this Lazy Girls Design Purse for my friend T.  It's called the Summer Tote and it's SUPER EASY!  We're using Brooklyn Heights by Benartex.  It's going to be very cute!

After that's done, I have to start working on the tshirt quilt.  I'll show pictures when I begin. 

Anyway, I'm off Wednesday so I'll update more this week and show you pictures of the purse in progress. 

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment