February 5, 2011

More T-Shirt Quilt

Ok, I've been a little behind in getting my pics up of the t-shirt quilt.  But, in my defense, I've been a little hobbled lately.  I've had tennis elbow since before Thanksgiving (no, I don't play tennis, but I rake and do a lot of yard work).  My elbow kept getting worse and I got to the point where I couldn't even pick up a glass, let alone use a rotary cutter.  I went to the orthopaedic doctor who specializes in hands and elbows and he recommended a new procedure called an ACP injection.  It's a much better alternative to surgery!

I had it done last Wednesday and while, it was very painful, my elbow is feeling much, much better and I'm even able to grip things now.  Needless to say, my sewing was cut short a little but I'm finally getting back to it.  I was even able to sew the sashing on this past weekend.



 I'm using the Moda Bella Solid in Black for the outer borders.  They've been cut and are ready to sew. 

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment