September 8, 2011

I'm Here!


This will be a short post since I don't have many pics to show.  I took this one last night on our way home from dinner.  The weather has been beautiful!  It was in the 60's this morning, which compared to most mornings when it's about 80 at 7:00, it feels pretty darned good.

Work has been pretty busy.  Fred Taylor, our franchise's leading rusher, retired a Jaguar on September 2nd.  He was not only popular with the fans, he was very popular with Staff.  We wish you luck Freddy T.  On another work related note, we released our starting quarterback on Tuesday.  Our first regular season game is Sunday against the Tennessee Titans and Luke McCown will be starting. 

I got my wonderful Christmas fabric from Bethany at Sweet Bee Buzzings the other day!  I'm so excited.  I'll take pictures this weekend so you can see.  I can't wait to get started on some Christmas Table Toppers!  Thanks Bethany!

Ok, that's all for now.  Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment