October 13, 2011

Apple

I meant to post this last week but time got away from me:

It was a sad week with the passing of Steve Jobs.  My husband said to me the other day, "People have no idea how much he changed our culture and way of living".  So true.  We are a Mac family.  My husband does all his photography on a Mac and I use it on a daily basis to download pictures, keep my financials, and I even use EQ7.  The quote from Steve that seems to be making the rounds on the internet is part of his 2005 Stanford Commencement Speech.  It does seem fitting:

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

So true, so true.  Thank you for making our world a little better place.  Rest in Peace.

On a lighter note, keep a look out because I'll be having a giveaway! 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment