November 15, 2011

Indianapolis/Football


I had a great time in Indianapolis over the weekend.  The team traveled there to play the Colts and not only did we win, the weather was warm!  Can you believe it?  The Midwest in November?  We stayed at the JW Marriott and it was wonderful!  Since it was 60 degrees, I decided to take a walk before we headed to the stadium.  This is the view from the walkway across the street.  It's actually White River State Park.  You can see on the bottom of the sign the before and after pictures.  I was amazed. 


We had GREAT seats (insert sarcasm here).  :-)  But it was still fun and the people around us were very good sports.  I LOVE the midwest.   


I was lucky enough to be able to go onfield for pre-game.  What a beautiful site!


I took more pictures but they're on my camera so they will be on another post. 

My final table topper quilt class is Thursday and I need to get on it and finish my strips before then!  I promise to take pictures at this class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment