April 7, 2012

Another Baby Quilt

As promised, here is the quilt I made for my friend's baby.  I'm loving these quilts!!  Soooo soft and so fun and easy to make.  You can find the pattern here.  If you would like to check out the blog, it's Fresh Lemons.

Anyway, back to the baby quilt.  The backing fabric is leftover from Dana's bridesmaids' dresses from her wedding.  She had given me the fabric years back hoping I could use it.
Pattern is Rag Quilts Guide by Fresh Lemons
Thanks to Dana for getting a picture for me!  She also sent me one of this little wall hanging that I made for her daughter almost 3 or 4 years ago.  I completely forgot about this one.  I'm now planning on a second one for her son - who, again, is already 5 months old.

Design by Tracey Van Slyke
I had such a great week at work.  Things have finally settled down a bit and I love my new boss.  Sunday, April 1, 2012 was my 10 year anniversary with the team.  Yesterday, my department and the other Executive Assistants surprised me with a cake!  If that wasn't enough, my boss said I was leaving at 2:00 so the girls could take me to Happy Hour.  Awesome!

Talk to you soon!

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment