April 3, 2012

Time Flies

Yikes!  I'm not sure where March went but I'm sure I was doing something important. 

Actually, I was fortunate enough to get tickets to see Jersey Boys at the Florida Times Union Center with a couple of my friends.  It was AWESOME!!  If you get a chance to go, go.  I think I was the youngest patron in the audience, but that didn't matter.  We all know and love the songs from Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons and everyone in the audience was singing along.  It was a great evening. 

I put together another baby rag quilt for my friend, Dana.  Of course, her baby is now 5 months old.  Oh well, better late than never.  I forgot to take a picture but she's going to get one for me so I can post.

On my walk today, I ran across these two -
I quickly took a picture and moved on.  That's what he was saying - "move on missy".  There are actually about 2 dozen geese in the pond near the stadium.  It's pretty cool but you definitely don't want to get too close.  They're kind of protective of their women. 

Ok, more later!

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment