September 23, 2012

Quilt Fest 2012


Went to Quilt Fest on Friday with my mom.  Sooo many beautiful quilts.  My mom commented that there were so many and not one was the same.  I have to agree.  Lots of variety.  The quilt above was done by my friend, Cathy Peters.  She is our long arm quilter at Cinnamon's.  She won a blue ribbon!  Sooo proud of her.  Great job Cathy!!

This was a scrabble quilt.  Love the creativity.


I took a couple of the dog quilts for my friends at work.  They're big dog lovers.  For you girls!

One for my husband who has been bugging me for a couple of years to make him one of these:

On Saturday we headed over to the Goodwill Thrift Store.  Found a SUPER buy.  This camera bag was $4.99 and brand new!  Woo Hoo!  Love deals like this.  You can see my mom in the background holding it for me.


On a football note, my Jaguars won today.  Great job guys!  Not pretty, but you got the job done.

More later,

Tracey


No comments:

Post a Comment