February 10, 2010

More Burp Cloths

When I found the pattern/tutorial for the burp cloths I thought that I would never get a chance to make them.  Well, in the span of about 2 weeks, I've had to make 7 or 8!  First, my friend in Tallahassee had her baby, and then a friend at work asked me if would make a couple and then I received a baby shower invitation in the mail.  I've been busy.  Woo!

Today was a little cooler than normal.  About 45 with a wind chill of 38.  Now, considering my family and friends in the Northeast are getting pounded by snow, this isn't a bad temperature.  Just a little lower than normal for Jacksonville.  Just saying.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny, when you finally needed this pattern, there it was, waiting for you. Smiles,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness. Almost like it was meant to be.

    ReplyDelete