July 25, 2010

Back To Work and Football Begins


Well, it's back to work tomorrow.  I'm actually ready to go back.  For those of you that follow football, our training camp starts next week.  Players report on Thursday and our first camp is Friday.  I'm very excited to get the season started.  Every year is the same, there is an excitement in the air that this year could be THE year.

I'm also ready to get Summer over with.  As I type this, the temperature is 95 and feels like 102 and it's 5:30 p.m.  We've had the hottest, driest Summer on record.  I hate hot.  I love Fall and Winter because it's cool/cold.  You know, football and quilting weather.  Yay!

I was able to take some pictures of my little wildflower/sunflower garden we planted this year.  Have a great Sunday and a great week everyone!

(Photos by Tracey Van Slyke)

















P.S.  Forgive the yard that has died.  We had a serious freeze this winter and lost our yard for the first time in 15 years.



No comments:

Post a Comment