July 2, 2010

Weekend

We're closing the offices today at 3:00 p.m. so I will be able to begin my wonderful three day weekend early!  Yay! 

I PLAN on doing a lot of embroidery this weekend.  I have some towels to get done for my friend "T".  NOW, whether that actually happens or not, we'll see.  Just kidding T, they'll get done.   

What are your plans for the 4th?  Barbeque, fireworks, baseball?  We watch a lot of racing this weekend in my house.  Indy Car, Grand-Am, Nascar.  All fun races to watch.

The Ya-Ya quilt has been sent to Joanie for quilting and I'm waiting on the t-shirts for another two quilts.  Remember the one I made for the coach's assistant in Atlanta?  Well, she's ordered more.  I love making these.  I really need to make one of my own because god knows I have enough Jaguars' t-shirts.  At least eight years worth.

Ok, gotta run along and get some work done before 3:00 p.m.  Have a safe and Happy Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment