January 14, 2011

Are You a Morning Person Or An Evening Person?

I always envy those quilt bloggers that have the energy to work all day and then sew at night.  I have no idea how they do it.  By the time I get home, I'm pooped.  I have enough energy to get dinner made, dishes done and maybe check some emails.  I figured out a long time ago that I'm definitely a morning person.  I'm usually up by 6:00 a.m. and out the door for work at 7:10 a.m.  The problem with this is that if I have a project I need to get done, i.e. the t-shirt quilt, I'm stuck with Saturday and Sunday.  That makes it very tough to get a lot of projects done.  I do walk every day, which helps tremendously with my energy level in the afernoon, but evenings are another story.  What about you?  Morning or Night?  Just curious. 

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment